The activities of the Organization as per Art. 2 of the Statutes.
• Investigate and analyze several areas that relates to emerging global threats & risks, in both the security and policy domain to deliver timely bespoke publications and services, for both national and international development across the European Union.
• Investigate and development of solution in the fields of policy and security, cyber crime, immigration policies, radicalization trends and threats in the use and of data management and data bases to manage, detect potential threats and its potential impacts.
• To focus on the critical global security threats, critical infrastructure threats, cyber threats and research and develop pragmatic solutions which aids to the risks of security, justice and its policy in public domain.
• To Investigate re-enforcement by creating both, a platform and policies solutions, for innovative practices in the domain of Justice and Home Affairs (JHA)
• To Investigate, produce and publish solutions and enhancements that realize the need for practical improvements of skills, training, education attitudes and the Chain of Justice Co-operation in order contribute considerably and sustainably to the arena of Policy, Security and Justice within the European Union.
• To promote, enhance and assist the development of Security in all aspects that affects our ways of live.
• To contribute to a better knowledge of the process of co-operation and integration in Europe and to support and promote basic European values and democracy building.
• To develop a general debate, develop clear political policies / strategies and take own initiatives promoting the ideas of the Organization that is in the interest of public and civil protection across the European Union.
• To monitor open source investigative publications and document trends and identification of early signs of changes in the global climate of atmospherics to act as a
• To develop contacts with like-minded originations in and outside the European Union that has an interest in global cooperation in the assistance of ;
• Academicals research and investigations in the field of global security for innovative practices in the domain of Freedom, Justice and Home Affairs (JHA)
• To encourage and organize unanimous action by its members at European level to promote security and sustainability participation within and towards political parties, platforms and coordination structures; that benefits the public in creating pragmatic solutions and sustainable solutions to developing global threats that is both manmade and natural such as global warming.
• To hold conferences, lectures, seminars and fund raising events to promote and sustainability of promotion in the domain of safety, security and justice,
• Investigate and encourage public safety awareness programs, and coordinated security integrated programs internationally.
• In order to realize this purpose and in order to establish, develop, implement and promote its policies, the Organization organizes several discussion and decision forums, major events and fact finding missions according to strict autonomous principles and issues publications of all sorts.
• Creating special, multidisciplinary investigative centers to Investigate and address such high-priority issues such as nonproliferation, counterterrorism, counterintelligence, international organized crime and narcotics trafficking, environment, and arms control intelligence.
• Forging stronger partnerships between the several information collection disciplines and all-source analysis.
• Taking an active part in Active Investigations within information society analytical efforts and producing bespoke all-source analysis on the full range of topics that affect public policy and security globally.
• Contributing to the effectiveness of the overall intellectual community by managing services of common concern in metaphor examination and open-source compilation and participating in partnerships with other information gathering and Investigation organizations in the areas of Investigations and technical collection.
The Organization is authorized to undertake all actions and to enter into all transactions (including real estate transactions) which are directly or indirectly useful or necessary for the promotion and achievement of the above-mentioned purpose.